Video & audio capture card that capture live streaming videos
Enhance live streaming session using this functional HDMI video capture card! Just connect to your HDMI cable and USB port and do simple configuration, you can instantly capture live streaming videos as many as you like! Ever wonder why those gaming Youtubers are able to do live streaming in an effective way? This item could be your answer.
- Instant capturing, able to capture HDMI videos and audio at the same time
- 2.0 USB ultra fast transmission
- Simple and easy storage, able to convert captured video and audio signals from PS4, STB, Vidicon, Projector to computer and smartphones for storage and viewing
- Support maximum [email protected] input resolution (max 4K input resolution)
- Support maximum [email protected] output resolution (max 1080P output resolution)
- Support 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Enable up to 15 meter transmission length using standard AWG26 cable (1080P and below resolution)
- Strong compatibility - suitable for most live streaming platforms such as Facebook Live, Youtube, Twitch, VLC, OBS, Amcap, and etc.
- Compatible with Windows, Android and MacOS
- Compatible with USB Video Class (UVC) specifications
- No extra power supply required
- USB size, easy to carry around
- Suitable for: HD videos capturing, online class videos recording, medical videos recording and many more
- HDMI resolution: Maximum input 4K
- Video input format: 8/10/12 bit color depth
- Video output format: YUV, JPEG
- Video output resolution: Maximum output [email protected]
- Supporting system: Window / Android / MacOS
- Input cable length: 15m, standard AWG26 HDMI cable
- Maximum operating current: 0.4A/5VDC
- Operating temperature range: -10ºC to +55ºC
- Size: 6.4cm x 2.8cm x 1.3cm (64x28x13mm)
- Weight: 21.4g
- Packing include: 1 HDMI video capture card, 1 user manual
How to use the HDMI video capture card:
1. Connect the capture card to HDMI cable and USB cable/port.
2. Follow the instructions of User Manual to open the streaming software and configure the screen setting.
3. You are all set and enjoy a HDMI live streaming experience!
1 set in 1 packing