Seven White Chinese herbal mask powder with whitening effect
What is "Seven White"? Knowing for its whitening ability, Seven White or "Qi Zi Bai" is an ancient beauty recipe which consists of 7 different Chinese herbs with the word "Bai (白)" or 'White' in the name of herb.
►1 packet of mask powder can be used for 2 times, economic & conveninent
►Contains the natural essence of 7 Chinese herbs as main ingredients:
1. Japanese Ampelopsis Root (白蔹) - Fix the damage conditions of skin & ease skin discomfortness
2. Indian bread (白茯苓) - Foster self-repair of skin & flatten skin marks
3. Common Bletilla Tuber (白芨) - Repair & nourish the skin
4. White poeny root (白芍) - Combat dull skin & dark spots, supply nutrients to the skin
5. White stiff silkworm (白僵蚕) - Enhance skincare effects & provide nutrients for skin restoration
6. Largehead Atractylodes Rhizome (白术) - Promote whitening & slow down hyperpigmentation
7. Pearl powder (珍珠粉) - Contain high amount of minerals & vitamins that effectively lighten & balance skin color
►Great whitening & color balancing effect
►Effectively supplies moisture to the skin for bouncy and radiant skin
►Applicable for all skin type, this herbal mask can be used for regular skincare process or skin soothing after exposure to sunlight
Ingredients: Ampelopsis Japonica (Japanese Ampelopsis Root, 白蔹), Poria Cocos (Indian bread, 白茯苓), Bletilla Striata (Common Bletilla Tuber, 白芨), Paeonia Lactiflora (white poeny root, 白芍), Bombyx Mori (white stiff silkworm, 白僵蚕), Atractyloides Macrocephala (Largehead Atractylodes Rhizome, 白术), pearl powder(珍珠粉), Sodium Trehalose Sulfate, Triticum Vulgare
Product size: 11.5cm(L) x 8.5cm (W) x 2cm (H)
Net content: 15g
Mask type: Powder Mask
Usage quantity: 1-2 times per pack
Rinsing: Rinsing with water after application
Suitable skin type: Generally suitable for all skin (people with sensitive skin should use with care)
1. How to use the mask:
a) Prepare the mask powder, mixing bowl, spoon & mixing liquid (water, toner, loofah water, hydrolat & etc.), add 10-15g mask powder into the bowl.
b) With a ratio of around 1:1, slowly pour in the liquid while stirring the powder quickly in one direction, the liquid must be poured little by little to avoid overpouring, when stirring the mixture will be come sticky, keep on stirring until a smooth and mushy mixture formed, which it shall be able to paste on face without flowing down, remember to keep the stirring time at around 1.5-2 mins to prevent overmixing and hardening.
c) Apply the mask evenly and slightly thicker onto the face so that the mask won't dry too fast, advisable to apply even thicker on face outline so that the mask can be removed in whole sheet.
d) Wait for 15-20 mins and remove, rinse with water.
2. Please test a small amount on skin before application, stop using if irritation or allergy occurs.
3. Please do not use metal spoon or bowl to mix the mask powder as chemical reaction may occur between the herbal powder and metal and affect the mask benefits.
1 pcs in 1 packing