Q1. How to place my order on Fochew Mall?
Follow the instructions below to place your order:
- Click to select the size / color / design of your desired product, and click “Add to Cart” button, the product will be added to the shopping cart on the top-right corner, continue your browsing.
- You can also click “Buy Now” button on the specified item page for quick proceeding to Checkout page.
- Once browsing complete, click “Checkout” button to enter your shopping cart page, confirm your items and order summary, then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- You'll reach the Shipping Address page where you need to log in account using your Username and Password. For the first time user, you have to register an account before processing the order. Fill in and confirm your shipping details then click “Continue to Shipping Method” button.
- Select a shipping method and click “Continue” button.
- Next, select your preferred payment method (Please be noted that iPay88 Payment Gateway will only available for total payable amount of RM13.00 and above). Read and tick the Terms and Conditions checkbox, then click “Place Your Order” button.
- A receipt email with invoice and order number will be sent to you for reference.
- For iPay88 payment method, after clicking “Place Your Order” button, you will be directed to the payment page. Select your desired payment method and follow the instructions to make payment, then your order is complete. (Warning: Do not refresh the page or close the window, or else the transaction will be interrupted)
- For Bank Transfer payment method, please make online bank-in transfer, offline cash transfer or cheque transfer to one of our below bank accounts:
- Name of bank: Maybank (MBB)
Pay to: Fochew Holding Sdn Bhd
Account No.: 501347200435
- Name of bank: Public Bank (PBB)
Pay to: Fochew Holding Sdn Bhd
Account No.: 3170695300
Note: Once transfer made, please upload a copy of your payment slip to Payment Notification . The invoice will be automatically sent to your email address once you place order, however your order will not be processed until we have received your payment slip.
Q2. What are the payment methods available?
Fochewmall.com currently apply the payment methods below:
- Touch 'n Go eWallet - Select Touch 'n Go eWallet, click "Place Your Order" to proceed with this payment method. A Touch 'n Go eWallet QR code with total payable amount will appear on the webpage, scan the QR code with your TnG eWallet and make payment to FOCHEW HOLDING SDN. BHD.
- Bank Transfer - Select Bank Transfer, and make bank-in transfer manually. Please click Payment Notification under the bank account information to upload your payment slip, then click "Place Your Order" to complete your purchase ("Payment Notification" page is also available at webpage bottom), your order will only be processed once we received your payment slip
- iPay88 Payment Gateway - Select iPay88 Payment Gateway, click "Place Your Order" to proceed with this payment method. This method is only available for purchase order with a total payable amount of RM13.00 (Thirteen Ringgit Malaysia) and above
- Cash On Delivery - Please be noted that this method is an on-the-spot cash payment method that only applicable to our walk-in customers
Once you've successfully place your order, an invoice will be sent to your registered email address for your reference.
Q3. What are the applicable courier services, and how do I check my delivery status?
We currently partner with Poslaju and J&T Express for the courier service.
- Poslaju courier service - kindly visit Poslaju SendParcel Track & Trace to check the delivery status of your parcel(s)
- J&T Express courier service - kindly visit J&T Track & Trace to check the delivery status of your parcel(s)
Alternatively, you can also trace the delivery status at Tracking Malaysia by selecting the courier company and enter your tracking number.
Q4. How long does the delivery usually take?
For products with ready stocks, we are committed to shipping out to courier companies within 2 working days (except Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays) once received the orders.
However, please be noted that due to the inconvenient period of CMCO, the delivery process of courier companies might take longer time than usual.
Q5. Can I cancel an existing order that has been made?
You can cancel the order at any time before the payment is made, however, once the invoice email with a tracking number is sent and the payment transfer is made, your order is complete and the cancellation is impossible.
Q6. How to change my personal information and shipping address?
Log-in your account → Click on “My Account” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q7. I forgot my account password. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click “Lost Password?” and fill in your email that used to register the account.
- Click “Submit”.
- An email with a random password will be sent to you, use the random password to log in your account, then change to your preferred password.
Q8. What is the product's transaction currency?
All transactions will be done in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
Q9. I still have doubts!
Kindly fill up our enquiry form at "Contact Us" and submit it to, we will get back to you soon. Alternatively, you can send an email to [email protected] or WhatsApp to our customer support at +6014-3149 448 to clear your doubts.